Wig cleaning Men’s hair block cleaning is not difficult, but it requires you to spend some time and energy to learn the correct method
Like ordinary hair, wigs will become dirty after wearing for a long time, so they need to be cleaned regularly
Otherwise, it will give off an unpleasant smell for a long time.
Of course, in addition to cleaning the hair, the bottom of the net also needs to be cleaned. Otherwise, your wig will become dry and hard after a long time, reducing the wearing experience.
So it is important to keep the wig clean
Many people spend a lot of money on the cleaning and maintenance of wigs and wigs, but it is not difficult to clean men’s hair blocks.
It just requires you to spend some time and effort to learn the right way
So how do we clean our wigs? Today Xiaoku will teach you some cleaning methods
Wigs are generally divided into two categories, wigs made from real hair and wigs made from synthetic fibers, both of which have slightly different cleaning methods
First of all, you need to prepare the tools you need to clean the wig
1. A wig stand or dummy head to facilitate fixing your wig when combing your hair
2. Combs specially used for cleaning wigs
Now let’s clean wigs made from human hair
1. Before cleaning the wig, comb the wig with a comb to ensure that your wig is not tangled. This step can be placed on your wig stand or the cleaning of the wig on the dummy head , it will be easier to operate
2. Soak the wig in cold or warm water (don’t use hot water, otherwise it will damage your wig), make sure the whole wig is evenly soaked
3. Take out the men’s hair block, squeeze out the excess water, and then use the shampoo to evenly apply it to the hair and the bottom of the net for cleaning (the shampoo for daily shampooing is sufficient)
4. Do not rub the wig indiscriminately during the cleaning process to avoid hair tangles
5. Rinse the shampoo off the wig, but don’t scrub the wig or mess up the hair
6. Use conditioner, like ordinary hair, wigs made of human hair can also absorb nutrients from the conditioner to keep the hair shiny (be careful not to get the conditioner on the bottom of the net)
7. Rinse the conditioner and squeeze out the moisture on it
8. Don’t pull the hair bundle too hard. It is best to use an absorbent towel to absorb the residual moisture on the wig and clean the wig , and then put it on the wig stand or the dummy head to dry naturally.
The steps for cleaning artificial wigs are basically the same. But the following points need to be kept in mind.
1. The artificial hair system needs to be washed with cold water.
2. Do not comb the hair when it is wet, otherwise it may damage the wig.
3. Use shampoos and conditioners designed for synthetic hair systems
Now that you know the cleaning steps for men’s hair blocks, quickly wash the wig yourself, this is also the best way to prolong the life of the wig~
The cleaning process of human hair wigs must be paid attention to! (picture) Real hair wigs can be washed with ordinary shampoo. All real hair wigs are made of real hair and are very easy to maintain. They are treated the same as real hair. You only need to use shampoo that is not too...
Is Domoto Koichi wearing a wig ? of course not! That’s just a joke that Koichi used to make fun of himself Is Domoto Koichi wearing a wig? of course not! It was just a joke that Guangyi used to make fun of himself. In my own impression, when KK appeared in 1998, Guangyi said...
You must be logged in to post a comment.