How to choose and care for wigs ? shop purchase, precautions
Many patients undergoing chemotherapy will lose their hair, which usually occurs gradually 1-2 weeks after the start of treatment. This is a very common phenomenon. There are also many people who lose their hair due to genetic or stressful factors. In many cases, they may feel some hair loss. Embarrassing, and some people will be too much self-suggestion. To solve this problem, it is usually recommended to wear a hat or headscarf when going out, or you can go to the store to buy wigs, you can have a variety of choices. So how to choose and care for wigs?
If you go to the wig shop to buy in person, pay attention to the following points.
1. The size should be appropriate, and the sideburns of the wig should fit exactly with your sideburns.
2. There are generally two kinds of wig materials: one is real hair wig, the other is artificial hair, it is best to use headgear made of real hair, and natural black hair that has not been dyed black should also be selected for real hair.
3. The bottom embryo of the wig (the bottom layer of the machine-made hair), preferably a thin fabric with good ventilation and smoothness. Very smooth bottom, not easy to wear on the head.
4. The choice of wig should be coordinated with the skin color. If you have hair, you should try to choose the same or similar color as your own hair color. When you have less hair or you have no hair, you should choose according to your skin color: if you have white skin, choose brownish yellow. , light brown wig; dark skin should choose black, brown-black wig; yellow skin should choose chestnut, dark brown wig.
5. Wear a wig cover and wear it in front of the mirror. Hold the temples of the hair cover with both hands. When starting to wear it on the head, it should be slightly forward. When the mirror has been observed, press the top with both hands. It is until the hairpiece is moved back to the proper position.
Wig care methods:
Wigs are generally made of rayon, which is completely different from the real hair that grows on the scalp. It is easy to be contaminated with dust and stick together, which is not good for the health of the scalp.
1. The wig should be cleaned regularly or combed off the dust sticking to the wig.
2. Those who often wear wigs should wash it once every two weeks. When cleaning, first soak the wig in a washbasin with a small amount of shampoo for 5-10 minutes, then gently rinse, use a comb with thinner teeth to comb off the dirt on the wig, and the action should be gentle and not. Can be rubbed vigorously.
3. After cleaning, pat the water droplets with a dry towel, then use a comb to comb into the original hairstyle, and put it in a cool place to dry. Do not expose it to the sun or use a hair dryer to dry it.
4. In order to protect the normal luster of the wig, you can rub a small amount of hair oil on the wig after each grooming.
If the wig is not used for a long time, it should be placed in the box after cleaning, and the wig will be covered with a plastic cover , which can not only maintain the original hairstyle, but also avoid dust and bacteria. It cannot be folded and kept in clothes.
Small trousers 100cm long trousers for tall people .01. Pants length 100cm Pants length of 100cm will be long for most small girls. Wearing it is like a mop and mopping pants. It is not recommended for small people to step on the ground. .02. Pants length 92cm The trousers length is 92cm , which...
Do bald 20-year-olds and 45-year-olds like to wear wigs ? Today’s era can be said to be the era of beauty. Few people are willing to understand a person’s inner self through a sloppy appearance. Although it is wrong to judge a person by appearance, appearance does have a great impact on all aspects of...
You must be logged in to post a comment.